Chopped tops with small rear windows and tiny rear view mirrors contribute to multiple "blind spots" while backing up. Juliano’s RearSight® backup camera system displays the area behind your car on the monitor when you shift into reverse and overlays a grid pattern to guide you into place. If you’ve ever towed a trailer, imagine how great it would be to be able to see behind you while backing or lining up the ball to hook up.
- 1/4-inch CMOS color camera
- Flush mount camera requires a 7/8" dia. hole. Outer bezel measures 1" dia.
- Spring clip hold camera firmly in place
- 160 degree peripheral view
- Waterproof case with anti-fog lens
- Overlaid parking gridlines
- 7 inch diagonal LCD color monitor with dual video inputs for multiple cameras
- Monitor measures 6-3/4" wide x 4-7/16" high x 7/8" thick
- Includes bezel for recessing into panels or adjustable stand for stand alone use
- 30 ft. plug and play harness and instructions
- 3 year warranty on camera and 1 year warranty on monitor